segunda-feira, 9 de junho de 2008

Alex carolino na DC Shoes Brazil (Santa Cruz rider)




Born In: curitiba ,brazilLiving In: in the world…you know!Started Skating when I was 9 years oldInfluences: my friends around me…you know!Likes to skate with: My friends…you know!Newest trick: Shovitsss…Favorite Place to skate: In the world…you know!Favorite Time to skate: When I feel like …after 1 ,2 1 ,2…you know!I skate because: cause is fuking cool !Stance: Backwards…you know!Listens to: Everything that give me a good feeling…you know!Likes to watch: All that beauty that my eyes can see…you know!Likes: my wife ,family ,friends and everything that make me happy…you know!Dislikes: people without respect for the others…Other sponsors Venture TrucksSet up: 49MM Wheels, Low Venture, Board (my board)Shout outs: I wishhhhhh I could put all the hommies name but maybe I forget somebody ,so if you my friend and you know that I m yours this goes to you : Respect! Love! Peace!Girlfriend: My bebe …love you…you know!

Carolino is now riding for DC Brazil and will be ripping the streets of SF the next few months, so keep an eye out for him.

Sem comentários: